saltysafari.com.au is an online store owned by the parent company Nerdan Pty Ltd ABN 47 114 141 472. The content of the pages of this Website is for your general information and use only. We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and effective immediately. If you have an order that has been accepted by us, the Terms and Conditions that will apply to the order are the Terms and Conditions that apply at the time you placed the order.
Customer - Retail:
• must ensure that your login and password that is used to access the Website and the details of your account are kept in a safe and secure manner.
• must notify us if you become aware that there is or has been a security breach relating to your account;
• you the customer is responsible and liable for any person that uses your login and password or account to order products through the Website.
• we may charge you for all products that we agree to supply to you that have been ordered using your login and password through the Website.
Customer - Wholesale:
• you must never share or make information on our wholesale platform available unauthorised persons.
• when applying for wholesale access you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete details.
• we reserve the right to cancel a wholesale order we feel has been placed on behalf of an unauthorised third party.
PLACING AN ORDER
By completing an order form on the Website you are making a purchase of a product or products, and authorising us to take payment through the credit card provided. If we accept your order we will email confirmation through the email provided.
ACCEPTANCE OR REJECTION OF AN ORDER
We reserve the right to decline to accept any order and/or to supply products to any individual or company. Each order that is accepted by us creates a separate binding agreement between you and us for the supply of those products. For each order accepted by us, we will supply the products in that order to you in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. If we decline to accept, or cancel, an order for which we have received payment, we will refund the payment.
We attempt to offer and supply stock accurately however inventory levels can change at any stage.
PRICES AND GST
All prices on the Website are quoted in Australian dollars and include GST. Prices displayed on the Website are only valid at the time shown and can change at any time. Wholesale prices and quoted Ex Gst.
You may cancel your order in full before the order is dispatched by us with no cancellation fee. If the order is dispatched for delivery you are unable to cancel the order. We reserve the right to cancel your order if:
• you provide an unauthorised credit card;
• we are unable to process payment on the credit card provided;
• you provide invalid personal details;
• the product has become unavailable;
We will notify with email details provided before cancelling your order.
REVIEWS AND COMMENTS
We welcome reviews and comments on our Website and social media. The content must not be illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy, or otherwise objectionable to third parties and is not permitted to consist of or contain software viruses, commercial solicitation, mass mailings, or any form of “spam”. We reserve the right to remove such content at any time, and without notice to you.
PROMOTIONS AND VOUCHERS
Salty Safari uses store vouchers and promotional offers. Vouchers are in Australian Dollars, no cash redemption for a voucher is possible. The vouchers are a one time offer, not transferable and not valid in our stockist store.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …